Sonic would right in with this crew. There might be a little friendly competition with Fastback, but that's a race I would be interested in seeing.
Sonic would right in with this crew. There might be a little friendly competition with Fastback, but that's a race I would be interested in seeing.
Welcome to Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues! The greatest team-ups that never happened... but should have! A new cover is posted every single day! Thank you very much for stopping by! If you like what you see here, please consider helping it continue by becoming a Patron at: www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssues A big thank you goes out to this month's patrons: Fred, Chuck Small, Tom Brennan, Benjamin Woods, Mike Shirley, Bob Greenwade, Jenny Blake Isabella, Bob Sanders, Brian C., Robert Stutts, Allan Heinberg, David Welsh, Robert E. Jackson, Ivan Schablotski, Sheryl Knowles, Alfred Day, Scott Nesmith, Russell Burbage, Stephen Towler, Spencer Landsman, Damian Whiter, Darrell Frazier, YuriVolte, Robert Banning, Kenneth Riviere, Shagg Matthews, Jeff O'Hare, Justin Metzger, Greg Morrow, Marc Tyler Nobleman, David Ridout, Christian N, Greg, Andy Saavedra, Alexander Johnson, Tom Zilla, Jonothan Woodward, RJ, Juan Calle, Bo Ring, Michael Gelman, Robert Banning, Ken Roskos, and Alex Krislov
http://www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssuesSupport STF: The Lost Issues!
17 comments:
Now I want to see a race between Sonic and Fastback. Like the old Superman/Flash races.
Here's an interesting idea: Tails gets help from Dexter (from Dexter's Laboratory) against Dr. Eggman. Dexter would have to unleash his secret weapon in the form of Dee Dee.
"Oooh. What does THIS button do?" (BOOM!)
I've never really read Sonic, all the covers I've seen he's always smiling and doing something like running, is this a cover or some splash page? It just seems funny to see him so... troubled.
Say... what if we were to team Pig-Iron with Spider-Ham?
Did that one back in 2013, Bob https://braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/2013/03/spider-ham-and-pig-iron.html
I never saw this coming! It was a good surprise that fits together very obviously. I can't believe I hadn't saw this coming! Good job!
not a sonic fan, but the Zoo Crew can the TMNT anytime!
Critter Crisis part 2?
Super Smash Bros. & Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, anyone?
A gaming doctor teaming up with Nintendo's biggest stars? They'll clear this game with no continues!
Then, overdue for sequel, they are---Yoda Mann.
Yep, so you did. Serves me right for not checking.
Maybe Rubberduck with Darkwing Duck and Duck Dodgers?
Bob - see Fowl Force: https://braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/2013/03/fowl-force.html
0-for-2, Bob. ;-)
Or even Critter Crisis Part 3 (featuring Stitch and Pokemon)!
This isn't the mission they needed Sasquatch's help with (back in STF #5235)?
Post a Comment