Thursday, October 24, 2024

Green Lantern and Speed Racer

 

John Stewart and Hal Jordan have both been cast for the HBO/MAX Lanterns series, filming should be underway soon.  It has been described as a True Detective-type series, but I hope that the more fantastical, space-related elements of the Green Lantern mythos aren't pushed too much into the background.  I also hope that Hal Jordan isn't killed off by the end of it, which I suspect may be the case given the age difference between the actors.

2 comments:

DucNguyen0131 said...

Good luck with this! How abut if DC/Marvel characters meet the characters of the 1970s Atlas/Seaboard? Like The Hulk/Brute, etc.

Ross said...

That's a group of characters I don't know much about. I never saw their comics on sale where I grew up and I was only vaguely aware of them.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!