Saturday, September 30, 2017

Nightcrawler and The Atom


I'm still hoping that The Atom gets a little bit closer to his comic counterpart in the upcoming season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.  I like Brandon Routh's performance as Ray Palmer, but I want to see a lot more shrinking and the costume definitely needs and upgrade,  Lets see a sleeker suit that is inspired more by Gil Kane's designs than Tony Stark's.

These two shared a Pirate adventure in STF #1454...

In four days... The STF 2000th issue 100-Page Giant!

6 comments:

Jay Johnson said...

I dunno -- I just took a look of some of the pictures of a younger, fitter Routh in the Superman suit without the cape, which is just the traditional Atom suit with a different color mix. I'm not sure I'd want to look at that every week.

Anonymous said...

Anyone taking a day off work for the 2000th edition? Or midnight parties Harry Pottee-style? I'll be saving it for the weekend, but that's mainly because I'll be without internet access for a few days.

Anonymous said...

Before CC corrects me, Pottee was a typo. It should have said Potter

Carycomic said...

Rats! Anon spoiled my favorite Eddie Murphy joke.

"My girl wants to potty all the time.
Potty all the time! POT-TY-All-THE-TIME!
[She's diarrheiac! Eww-eww-eww-ewwwwwww!"]

Carycomic said...

Sorry, Ross. I just HAD to get that out of my system.

With regard to the source of today's cover; was it the Silver Age issue where Zatanna and Ray went up against the Druid of the Magic Atom?

Anonymous said...

It oolks more like a relative of Keith Ulu's clan.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!