Thursday, September 3, 2026

The Forgotten Heroes and The Watcher

 

Sad to say, most of these heroes are still somewhat forgotten.  Growing up, I enjoyed reading their adventures whenever I would come across them.  There were a few Animal man short cartoons about a decade ago and Rick Flag has appeared in the DCU, but I'm still waiting for the rest to find their way out of the comics pages. Cave Carson's rope is attached to a spaceship, in case you're wondering.

1 comment:

Carycomic said...

Much as I hate to admit this, Ross, I'm old enough to remember when these Silver Age stalwarts first banded together in the original Super Team Family! The one originated by DC as a successor to World's Finest which, in the pre-Bicentennial Seventies, had become to Superman what The Brave &The Bold was to Batman.

That was the same story arc that had Vandal Savage manipulating
the formation of the equally Forgotten Villains. And all towards helping some midget mollusks called the Zandrians conquer Earth without literally firing a shot! So, I have to wonder if they're at it a second time. Perhaps, this time, under the leadership of Two-Face and the In-Betweener (from STF #5050)?

Support STF: The Lost Issues!