Apparently a script has been written for a Tintin sequel to be directed by Peter Jackson. I had given up on this, as it had originally been announced when the first movie came out back in 2011. I really hope the new movie gets made and I can't wait to see how it looks after being quite impressed by the visuals in Stephen Spielberg's take 15 years ago.

8 comments:
It would be interesting to see if the guy captured by these two were yet another assassin hired to kill Rats McTattler. Perhaps a sequel featuring Wildcat teaming up with Dick Tracy (for the very first time)? Or even Dick Tracy reuniting with Tintin for the first time since STF #218!
I'd rather see Wildcat team up with Talky Tawny.
For Wildcat + Tawky Tawny, ask DC. For Tawky Tawny + Tigra, ask Ross.
Or, even better, Wildcat and Tigra rescuing Tawky Tawny from Kraven the Hunter!
@Carycomic: That's the best suggestion, yet! :-)
Great idea!
and Wildcat looks to be the new Spectre!! Great timing!!
Well, let's face it, Tobor. Wildcat's got to be approaching the tail end of that ninth life, by now.
Post a Comment