Saturday, August 29, 2026

Superman and Killraven

 

Killraven was one of those properties that I was aware of but never got around to checking out.  I didn't really get that costume of his.  I guess he wanted to protect his left shoulder, but wasn't as concerned with the rest of his torso?  Also, thigh-high buccaneer boots seem like a pain to walk around in, let alone run in.

4 comments:

thekelvingreen said...

Perhaps Killraven could team up with his British cousin Apeslayer... ;)

Anonymous said...

What happened to Superman? I don’t see him.

Div Cvetic said...

With that outfit maybe the producers of Magic Mike should work on bringing Killy to the big screen.

Anonymous said...

Killraven was written by the great Don McGregor . i've reread the run of amazing adventures many times over the decades . it still holds up well . if you get the chance Ross , it's worth reading .

Support STF: The Lost Issues!