Thank you to Yuri Volte, a patron of this blog, for suggesting this long overdue team-up! Deadman met Wolverine with the rest of the X-Men in STF #1991, but I've never featured a cover with just the two of them. There's definitely story potential here.

There's story potential in all the one-on-one team-ups you're recommended, Ross! But, it's understandable that some of the characters occasionally mentioned might be so obscure that there are almost no usable images of them on the Internet, whatsoever. Golden Age jungle heroine Marga the Panther Woman, for example. Even Timely/Atlas' Jann of the Jungle probably has more abundant image captures than her!
ReplyDeleteWith regard to this morning's cover? I can only speculate that the rest of the Roustabouts are in dire trouble and need an extra pair of hands to extract them. And, as a New Englander, I love the title!
@Ross: is this a sequel to STF #4630 from Xmas time 2024?
ReplyDeleteThese fly-by possessions are getting out of hand!! Astral police report fourth this month so far!! Dr StrangeFate has been sought for questioning!
ReplyDeleteBut, when Doc Doom does it (Ovoid-style), he has diplomatic immunity.
DeleteTruly inspired title!
ReplyDelete