Monday, August 3, 2026

Sgt. Fury and G.I. Robot

 

I'm not sure when Season Two of Creature Commandos is coming out, but it will be interesting to see where G.I. Robot's story will go next once it does.  Will he make the leap to live action eventually?  only time will tell.

5 comments:

  1. "Wii he make the leap to live action?"

    Sure. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm! First, Sgt Rock takes on Werewolf By Night Jack Russell single-handedly (no Easy task), five issues back. Now, this. I'm starting to sense a theme, here!

    P.S.---oh, man! You are on fire with these great punny titles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of training/ change is expected to be accomplished? ah...Captain America development. Sure, no problem!! right....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe they're supposed to wind up as prototypes for robot-fighters like Magnus.

    "Nick Fury, LMDD (Life Model Decoy Destroyer)."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fact, this could even serve as a prequel to STF #966 @12/5/2014!

      Delete