Here's an interesting idea: Tails gets help from Dexter (from Dexter's Laboratory) against Dr. Eggman. Dexter would have to unleash his secret weapon in the form of Dee Dee.
I've never really read Sonic, all the covers I've seen he's always smiling and doing something like running, is this a cover or some splash page? It just seems funny to see him so... troubled.
Now I want to see a race between Sonic and Fastback. Like the old Superman/Flash races.
ReplyDeleteHere's an interesting idea: Tails gets help from Dexter (from Dexter's Laboratory) against Dr. Eggman. Dexter would have to unleash his secret weapon in the form of Dee Dee.
ReplyDelete"Oooh. What does THIS button do?" (BOOM!)
I've never really read Sonic, all the covers I've seen he's always smiling and doing something like running, is this a cover or some splash page? It just seems funny to see him so... troubled.
ReplyDeleteThis isn't the mission they needed Sasquatch's help with?
ReplyDeleteSee STF #5235.
DeleteSay... what if we were to team Pig-Iron with Spider-Ham?
ReplyDeleteDid that one back in 2013, Bob https://braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/2013/03/spider-ham-and-pig-iron.html
ReplyDeleteThen, overdue for sequel, they are---Yoda Mann.
DeleteYep, so you did. Serves me right for not checking.
DeleteMaybe Rubberduck with Darkwing Duck and Duck Dodgers?
I never saw this coming! It was a good surprise that fits together very obviously. I can't believe I hadn't saw this coming! Good job!
ReplyDeletenot a sonic fan, but the Zoo Crew can the TMNT anytime!
ReplyDeleteCritter Crisis part 2?
DeleteSuper Smash Bros. & Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, anyone?
ReplyDeleteA gaming doctor teaming up with Nintendo's biggest stars? They'll clear this game with no continues!
Bob - see Fowl Force: https://braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/2013/03/fowl-force.html
ReplyDelete