Sunday, August 30, 2026

The Destroyer and Doctor Fate

 

There were no shortage of giant monsters running around in the Gold and Silver Age of comics.   Good thing there also were just as many mystery men in operation to tackle these menaces!  

6 comments:

  1. I love the Breshnevian eyebrows on the Behemoth! Gotta be the King's touch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw in Doll Man and you can have this story in 3-D!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Destroyer? Wasn't this guy just here the other day? Huh… What're the odds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess he just destroyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something about the Destroyer's... er, sartorial choices make me want to see him with the Golden Age Vision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny! I was just thinking that if somebody was to place Hourman's yellow cape on Aarkus, the Golden Age Vision would resemble his modern android namesake. As for the Golden Age Destroyer's ensemble? It's more tastefully conservative than the outfit worn by Nemesis!*

      *Silver Age publisher ACG's attempted version of the Spectre.

      Delete