Saturday, September 12, 2026

The X-Men and Supergirl

 

The continuing X-Men cast announcements have me wondering what Marvel has planned for this new film iteration of the team.  I had assumed that Marvel would go back to the beginning, with a true classic first class roster.  But with characters like Rogue and Emma Frost mixed in, that doesn't seem to be the case.  It will be interesting to see what the final line up looks like. 

6 comments:

  1. I certainly won't mind...so long as it includes Kelsey Grammer as Hank McCoy and Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler.

    But, re: this morning's title. Do mine eyes deceive me? Cerebrainiac?! Great Scott! Has Kandor's arch-enemy used the transmode virus to take over the X-men's personal A.I.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyclops seems to be smiling here. Is that because he can see up Supergirl's skirt? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairing. Bryan Hitch gives homage to Lee here, but his art looks very Alan Davis like to me, especially his Wolverine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deadman tries to take over Flash... no, Quicksilver, so Marvel mixes with DC... but can't catch up to him because Deadman can fly only so fast (I have no idea how fast Deadman can actually go, tbh). Title it The Quick and The Dead.
    Could work with Ghost Rider and The Flash as well. Or all four.
    Yeah, I know it's a lame suggestion, and probably something you've already done. But thought I'd suggest it anyway just for the hell of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never have been a big X-men fan but the Hitch picture peaked my interest especially with the Lopresti Supergirl. Is the Hitch X-men from a cover, maybe an annual or is it a separate art piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's from the cover of Hell"s Angel #3

    ReplyDelete