Saturday, August 8, 2026

Expansion Team in: "Whatever Lengths Necessary!"

 

Presenting the sixth appearance of the Expansion Team!  I was very happy to hear that Incredibles 3 is in production, it will be great to see more Elasti-Girl action.  Reed Richards will be back in Avengers Doomsday, but the trailer shows that he still has that stupid mustache.  Either shave it or grow a beard to go with it, Pedro Pascal!

6 comments:

  1. I think you mean that Reed will return in Avengers: Doomsday.


    ....unless there's some nefarious time travel plot afoot.🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Discourtesy of... the Revisionary?

      Delete
  2. It'll depend on what Doom's endgame is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps he's bringing the James Gunn version of Nuclear Man to the MCU.

      Delete
    2. @Anon743: if by that you mean the DC villain, Doomsday, I think not!

      Delete
  3. P.S.---how about a sequel where the Expansion Team try to recruit Plastic Man's son. Tentative title: "Ungrateful Offspring!"

    ReplyDelete