Creature Commandos is coming back for a second animated season and I will be interested to see where the story goes. Will any more DCU characters be introduced? Will it connect to the upcoming Man of Tomorrow at all? The Beast was just back in the second season of X-Men '97, and will be back in live action soon, as Part of Avengers: Doomsday. Hopefully, he'll get some great moments and won't just be set dressing for the more popular heroes.

I would say that McCoy's brief membership in the Brotherhood of Evil (@ STF #5218) inadvertently resulted in a teleportation through time during Warp's efforts to aid everyone's escape from Wonder Man following his single-handed defeat of them. This might also tie in, quite nicely, with STF #5220!
ReplyDeleteAs for the Beast's return to live-action superheroics on the silver screen? I was impressed with what I saw of his share of the anti-Magneto butt-kicking during the climactic battle in X-MEN: LAST STAND. So, I've no paranoid preconceptions about AVENGERS: DOOMSDAY (unlike the justified ones I had concerning SUPERGIRL)..
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes, Ross, I'm sure you'll be interesting to see where the story goes...like always.😉
ReplyDeleteMe, too! If only to see if the Dr. Doom who meets the FF of Earth-833 is the Julian McMahon version occupying the body of a Tony Stark counterpart via Ovoid transmigration. Similar to the post-Crossing Iron Lad (Tony-96020) in the mainstream comics.
DeleteFur balls of the world UNITE!
ReplyDeleteExcept for G'nort... Please, not G'nort.
Delete@Det. Tobor: they already did. As Chewbacca and the Fur Force. Three times! See STF #1258, #3920, and #4190.
DeleteThough I suppose a fur-th time wouldn't hurt.
Delete@Carycomic: Not as much as that pun did! :-(
Delete