Thursday, August 13, 2026

Captain Carrot & His Amazing Zoo Crew and Sasquatch

 

It's probably be a while before we see Sasquatch on the big screen, but I hope it eventually happens.  A Zoo Crew animated series feels overdue as well!

9 comments:

  1. How about Silver Scarab taking on Alpha Flights’ Guardian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Rankin-Bass' King Kong was the biggest hairy hero. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also maybe Chibi Tiny Tales could team up Bart Simpson and Cricket Green; they’re both now owned by Disney and also have similar personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or.., the Zoo Crew meet the Muppets??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or the Grandmaster vs. Kanto of Apokolips!

      Delete
    2. Or even Rankin-Bass' King Kong vs. Mangog!!

      Delete
  5. I agree one million percent about a Captain Carrot/Zoo Crew animated series! How that didn't come along decades ago is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same could be said for X-babies vs. Teeny Titans.

      :-)

      Delete
  6. Captain Carrot and Co. was great! And then when the JLA (Justa Lotta Animals) showed up, I was in 7th Heaven! A Captain Carrot and Co animated series would’ve made so much sense! (And DC might’ve made some cents!)

    ReplyDelete