OMG! Wouldn't it be poetic just...I mean, just horrible if this particular xenomorph turned out to be an Alienized feline? Not like Jonesy of the Nostromo. But, a sentient humanoid from, like, the Planet of the Cats?
I love Alf! When he first appeared, I didn’t think of even watching the show, but the marketing was incredible! I finally watched it and it was so ridiculously over the top that I became a fan!
Xenomorphs on Melmac? The horror! Also hoping we get a team up of the scaly trio (The Lizard, Killer Croc, and Tic Toc Croc) vs Dr. Strange and Cheech Wizard.😉
OMG! Wouldn't it be poetic just...I mean, just horrible if this particular xenomorph turned out to be an Alienized feline? Not like Jonesy of the Nostromo. But, a sentient humanoid from, like, the Planet of the Cats?
ReplyDeleteoooh Idea, Planet of the Apes versus Planet of the Alfs
ReplyDeleteAs in, ALF teaming up with the Apes against, say, the Leopard People from Kamandi?
DeleteI love Alf! When he first appeared, I didn’t think of even watching the show, but the marketing was incredible! I finally watched it and it was so ridiculously over the top that I became a fan!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this idea!!! LOL Ridiculously hilarious! Keep up the great work as always, Ross!
ReplyDeleteWHAT IF...Batman had to protect Alf from Catwoman?
ReplyDeleteI assume it's New Melmac, where the survivors went, because old Melmac blew up like Krypton.
ReplyDeleteXenomorphs on Melmac? The horror! Also hoping we get a team up of the scaly trio (The Lizard, Killer Croc, and Tic Toc Croc) vs Dr. Strange and Cheech Wizard.😉
ReplyDeleteOr simply have Nine Crocodile go after the Golden Age Doc Strange and Aztec Ace!
Deleteon this Dune planet, a vital search is underway for a toothbrush! Furballs don't help!
ReplyDelete