Saturday, May 30, 2015

Firestorm and Solar: Man of the Atom



I am curious to see what form Firestorm Takes in the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow TV series.  Victor Garber, who plays Martin Stein, is making the leap from The Flash, but Robbie Amell's Ronnie Raymond is not listed among the cast.  My guess is that Ronnie will be killed off in an early episode of The Flash next season, which will turn his bride Caitlin Snow closer to her Killer Frost persona.  Stein will need a new partner and that's where Jason Rusch will enter the scene, just in time for the new series.  I'm a big Ronnie fan, as he was one of the heroes I followed from the very beginning, but I liked Jason as well, so that will still be cool to see.  Hopefully if this turns out to be the case, Firestorm's appearance will be a little closer to his comic book counterpart.

10 comments:

David Welsh said...

That's a good team. They should take on Nukla from Dell.

Anonymous said...

I love this cover! They make a great natural team-up. And having to wait all summer to find out what happens next to TV Firestorm is going to be tough, but CW is reshowing the entire first season of Flash over the summer so reliving all the highs makes it better.

Anonymous said...

Just so long as they don't try to go the quasi-hermaphrodite route. The way Valiant did when they had Solar's daughter become Woman of the Atom (with her old man as disembodied advisor)!

Anonymous said...

P.S.---I say that only because part of me still thinks Valiant was copycatting DC's Dr. Occult and Rose Psychic (who were recently killed off in the INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US YEAR FOUR books).

The Irredeemable Shag said...

Love this match up! It's a natural! Great idea and execution, Ross! I'll post this over on FIRESTORM FAN within the next week or two.

Ross said...

Thanks, Shag!

AirDave said...

I jumped onboard the Firestorm bandwagon with the '80's launch of Fury of Firestorm. I stuck with it for the first 25 issues. Great book! Gerry Conway is a genius! That was right about the time Firestorm joined the League...Good times...good times! :D

pblfsda said...

Hey, sorry to be off topic, but has anybody tried clicking on the icons in the block of "followers" on anybody's blog? I haven't updated my own blogs in a while, but I looked at them recently and tried to see if any of the few followers were active anywhere else and I could only see a fraction of their blog lists, and the other followers' icons disappeared completely. Now the same thing is happening here. How about your own blogs? Or is it just my computer acting up?

Scott said...

Now we need to see Captain Atom and Dr.Solar:Man of the Atom

Ross said...

Scott. that one is on here, you can click on the Solar or Captain Atom label too see it!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!