Thursday, April 23, 2015

Aquaman and The Sub-Mariner in: "The Battle Above!" Part 1



For the longest time I figured that we would see a Sub-Mariner movie before an Aquaman one.  I'm glad that Arthur Curry beat Namor to the punch though, and I can't wait to see how the undersea realm of Atlantis is realized.

Aquaman and Namor have crossed paths on the blog before - they faced the sea's wrath back in Issue #751 and starred in my very first STF two-parter in Issue #3 and Issue #4.

This tale of course is also a two-parter so make sure you return tomorrow for the exciting conclusion!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With this duo's luck, a MAN FROM ATLANTIS feature flick, starring Patrick Duffy, will probably hit theaters first.

Anonymous said...

Always love ıt when I see Jım Aparo's work.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!