Friday, February 14, 2014

Supergirl and Colossus



I was glad to see that Colossus is among the characters returning for X-Men: Days of Future Past.  His brief moment in X2: X-Men United was fun and I was hoping to see more of him in the third film.  He was in there, but again did not have much to do.  With such a huge cast for the newest film, I am not expecting much more screen time for him, but hopefully they will have fine tuned the armored up look by now.  We've seen enough films with fully CGI characters to know that having Colossus in his full metal glory for more than a few quick shots is more than doable.

4 comments:

Matthew Baugh said...

This cover came together beautifully. Colossus was always one of my favorite X-Men in the comics and I was also disappointed that he wasn't given more in the movies.

I hadn't seen this version of Supergirl's costume before. While she's well drawn, I don't really like the how-sexy-can-we-make-this look for her. It doesn't fit her personality well.

Ross said...

It's a New 52 design. I agree it doesn't work for the character.

Anonymous said...

Colossus was my favorite X-Men (X-Man?) growing up. I hated how they removed his striations for the subsequent movies!

Lionel Braithwaite said...

IMHO, there was nothing sexy about Supergirl's New 52 costume-it was just quite...Kryptonian in its design. It that makes it sexy, well, that's the perception of the person seeing it.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!