Friday, September 27, 2013

Man-Thing and Cain / Invisible Girl and Elasti-Girl



Here are a couple of team ups that I think are just natural pairings.  Man-Thing looks like he stepped right off of a cover of one of DC's Bronze Age horror titles, so him crossing paths with Cain seems like a no-brainer.  Rita Farr and Sue Storm are both the sole females in a quartet of heroes and I am sure they would have plenty to talk about if they got together.  Put both adventures in one issue and you have a comic that I would have snapped up in a second!

5 comments:

AirDave said...

Yes, please!

Mr. Acer said...

I just came up with your next one, and believe me, you'll attract a lot of fans of these two cult hit shows: Sliders and Quantum Leap. How can you connect them? One of the Sliders, Maggie Beckett (Kari Wuhrer) and Leap's main character Sam Beckett (Scott Bakula). Just so both count, both of the shows had comics--Sliders had a couple of mini-series, while Leap had a 13-issue series from Innovation.

Ross said...

I wasn't aware of that Quantum Leap Innovation series, it might be fun to make a Sam Beckett cover...

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see Sam Beckett leap into Clara Oswald. Lol!

Frank said...

Okay, you got Rita and Sue together. Perhaps you can do another pairing with Ben and Cliff. Of course I would love the total DP/FF team up if you can pull it off, even if they're just sitting together having pizza.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!