Saturday, September 28, 2013

Adam Strange and Thor



I have to confess that I have never seen an episode of Game of Thrones, but I have heard nothing but great things about the series and plan to watch it in full some day.  So when I heard that one of the directors from that show - Alan Taylor - would be taking over the reigns for Thor: The Dark World, I thought it sounded promising.  The trailers are out now and it does indeed look impressive.  I liked Thor but felt he spent too much time depowered and felt it was the weakest of the Marvel produced films.  The sequel looks to address the issues I had with the first one and really ramps of the action and Asgardian side of things, I'm really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

AirDave said...

Nice!
I saw something in the last couple of weeks that Joss Whedon helped with some challenging scenes in Thor; so, there's that...

LissBirds said...

Glad to see Adam Strange represented here! Rann would be the place that Ice Giants decided to invade.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!