Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Demon and Thor



I have yet to see an episode of Game of Thrones, so I wasn't sure what to make of Kenneth Branagh being replaced as director on the sequel to Thor with GoT vet Alan Taylor, but I have to say that I like what I have seen in the trailers that have been released so far.  I thought that then first film was too Earth bound, and that does not seem to be the cast with the second outing. Also, there are indications that Sif will get a larger role, which is good because I loved her portrayal in the original film.  The only fault I saw was the same as has always been for the cinematic Thor - Put your helmet on already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cool how you've brought the Kirby elements together so well here. I would love to see a match-up between Thor and Etrigan. Personally, I think Thor would clobber the Demon.

Ross said...

Thanks, I enjoy doing all-Kirby covers and there will definitely be more to come!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!