Thursday, May 24, 2012

Big Barda and Valkyrie



This would be a great battle, and I don't know how I would call it.  Whoever won, it would sure be fun to watch!  I am glad to see that Valkyrie has been enjoying a larger profile lately.  I have liked the character since her days as a Defender and have always felt that she was worthy of wider recognition.  Big Barda is a character that works well in or out of her Fourth World setting, and hopefully DC wont wait too long before reintroducing her.

4 comments:

Tanya Goldstein said...

Merry Christmas in May for me. I've been waiting for a Valyrie match up since you I discovered this Blog. She's my favorite Defenders member. I was disappointed she was absent from last summer's Thor movie.

Tanya Goldstein

Mike D. said...

Question: Will they be wearing leather bikinis. Woo Hoo
Nice cover.

Anonymous said...

More female Villains and all female covers!!!

Lizard said...

I'll be in my bunk...

Support STF: The Lost Issues!