Friday, December 10, 2010

The Thing and Deathstroke, The Terminator



Deathstroke is one of the cooler villains in the DCU. I really loved his original appearances in New Teen Titans especially the whole Judas Contract saga. I must say that I wasn't crazy about him becoming somewhat of an anti-hero in his own title though. That's a trend that never seems to work with me in comics, whether its with Deathstroke, Magneto, Venom and so forth. Sometimes a villain's reformation can be handled well, but it never rings true with the really despicable types. Fortunately, Deathstroke seems to have returned to his throughly villainous roots, and that's just how I prefer him.

1 comment:

Cathy and Dave said...

Here comes another fine mess! Excellent cover!

Slade Wilson is a pretty cool character!

Liked Perez's Trinity - Taskmaster, Deathstroke and Vigilante!

Nice timing! With Wilson making his appearance this season on Smallville!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!