Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Batman and Captain America



So, Chris Evans is playing Captain America. Well, I am pretty happy with this choice. He has acting chops and certainly looks the part, especially in recent pics where it is clear he is bulking up for the role. He's young enough to convincingly play the role for a while to.

The Director, Joe Johnston, made The Rocketeer - one of my favorite superhero movies. I always thought that Captain America would be a hard sell for a movie but with Marvel producing and Johnston behind the lens, I am cautiously optimistic.

I just hope they keep the little wings on his cowl. I know they are goofy, but he looks naked without them!

1 comment:

Cathy and Dave said...

Now, I've gotta go and re-read my John Byrne Batman - Captain America team-up trade graphic novel paperback...

Support STF: The Lost Issues!