Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Batman and Brother Voodoo



This one is one of my favorites. At first, I never thought I would come up with a cover Idea for such an obscure character. Then I saw the image with the snakes I realized I had a B&B cover featuring Batman and The Red Tornado battling robots that I could use with it. With a little tweaking, I was able to transform one of the robotic tentacles on Batman into a snake and he fit right into the jungle scene!

This one was a request. I never read much of Brother Voodoo aside from his guest appearance in Marvel Two-In-One. I know Marvel has given the character a push recently with him taking over for Doctor Strange as the Sorcerer Supreme, But I don't know how long that will last.

1 comment:

Carycomic said...

I'd say about as long as Blade using a silver ninja-to in preference to his original wooden throwing daggers (thanks to Wesley Snipes' otherwise flawless portrayal of the former).

Support STF: The Lost Issues!