Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Batman and Atari Force



Here's a new one I just did as a request. I don't remember much about Atari Force back in the day, I think I only had one issue - but I have heard many good things about the series so maybe it is something I need to check out if a collection is ever released.

One major thing the series had going for it was the absolutely phenomenal artwork by Jose Luis Garcia Lopez. It's too bad that licensing red tape is probably preventing this series from being reprinted.

3 comments:

Andrew Wahl said...

These mock covers are great! I sent out a Tweet to my readers about your site today. As for Atari Force: It was way better than it had any right to be. I really enjoyed this series and it holds up well today. Unfortunately, as a licensed property, it's unlikely to be collected anytime soon.

Cheers,
Andrew
ComicsBronzeAge.com

Ross said...

Thanks for the shout out! Hmmm, it might be worth checking out the back issue bins, I do love that JLGL artwork.

Unknown said...

But Martin Champion WAS human, as were the other two human-appearing Atari Force members on this cover.... (that aside, I enjoy your covers!)

Support STF: The Lost Issues!